Get the reviews and updates of latest technology updates around the world and local.
Stay updated with latest Gadget releases and be first to catch the pre and post launch news!!
Samsung, Iphone, Sony Ericssion, Nokia and more adding to list…Confused what to buy??
Track the new entrant in the market. Best affordable Tablet. Upcoming tablet.
1st generation….no, no, now its 2nd generation…Confused again?? Stay Alert with Latest Laptops.
After a rooting your Galaxy S2, now you just need to download the AntTek App to your Samsung galaxy S2 from the Google Market.
After installing the application, open AntTek App and go to Apps tab then search for this apps "Voice commander" or "Voice Talk" tap it and chose Freeze to freeze the application or chose delete to delete the Voice talk feature forever from your device, note that with the freeze option you can restore the Voice talk feature back again.
You're now done and the Voice Talk feature is disabled from Galaxy S2, no more head ache when you press the centre Home button two times, this method also work for other Samsung smartphone models.
- First Download the DooMLoRD's Easy Rooting Toolkit zip file.
- Now Download Samsung Kies, install it on your PC.
- Then on your Galaxy S2, go to Settings->Applications->Development and tick USB debugging, also go to settings->Applications and tick Unknown sources, if not done earlier.
- Now restart your Samsung Galaxy S2.
- On your PC open windows task manager and end the tasks ADB.exe and all KIES related tasks running (anything with Kies and ADB name running).
- Now the point of this step is to load more than 500MB of apps on your Galaxy S2 RAM, to do this run as many apps as you can on your smartphone (to check used RAM keep pressing centre button-> task manager ->RAM) .
- That's all now your phone is ready for the root process, just extract the Toolkit zip file, connect your smartphone, wait for driver to install and finally run "runme.bat", press enter and wait, this may take some minutes.
- That's it, your phone must restart and the Samsung Galaxy S2 is rooted successfully.
- Files, Videos, Songs, etc
- Download HTC One XL ICS Firmware to your PC. Then transfer the downloaded file to your HTC. Make sure the file is saved in the root path of the mobile, not in any sub folder.
- To start with the firmware upgrade, you need to reboot the HTC device in the boot loader mode. Press the Volume UP Key + OK button, and holding both simultaneously press the Power Button. In case the phone starts in the normal mode then you need to try this step again to enter into the boot loader mode.
- When the boot loader mode starts, Select “Recovery” option, to enter into the recovery mode. In recovery mode, select Wipe data/factory reset and also select Wipe Cache partition.
- Now select “Install zip from sd card”, then “choose zip from sd card” and then select the Clean ROM 3.1 Custom ROM Firmware which you have placed in the root directory of your phone. Once the file is selected, it will take around 5 – 6 minutes. Once the firmware upgrade process is done, the mobile will reboot automatically. If the phone doesn’t reboot automatically and land up in the recovery mode, you need to select “reboot system now” for rebooting the device.
- The new Android 4.0 operating system is based on the stock Google Android Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0 reference design and the appearance of the OS is pretty close to the stock Google Android 4.0 experience without many customisations. Along with users will get the new and improved camera application that can be accessed directly from the standby mode with the help of the unlock key or the slider button.
- New gallery application, a new people app, the ability to dismiss apps from the recently used menu, and a number of performance tweaks.
Download Snowbreeze 2.9.5
- Download the HTC Desire with Alex V 1.8 Custom ROM Firmware to your PC. Now transfer the Zip file to the phone memory of your HTC Desire. Remember to save the file in root position of the memory, do not save it any sub folder.
- Remove the USB cable and disconnect your mobile from your PC.
- To load the Alex Custom Firmware, you need to boot your device. So switch off your HTC Desire and press together Volume Down + Power button. This will start the Recovery mode of HTC Desire.
- After entering the recovery mode, direct HTC to choose the Firmware Zip which you have downloaded.
- Use Up and Down Volume buttons for navigation and Power button to select. Now select "Install Zip from Sd card" and select the Alex V 1.8 Firmware Zip which you have downloaded earlier.
- After the selection, the Installation of the Firmware will start and you can relax yourself for next 6-7 minutes.
- Now when the ROM firmware is successfully installed, go back to the main recovery menu and select ‘Wipe data/factory reset’ and ‘wipe cache partition’ on the next screen.
- After that, Select, ‘+++Go back+++’ and then ‘Reboot System now’ and your HTC Desire will restart with the latest Alex V 1.8 Custom ROM Firmware.
How to activate free GPRS or Internet in Airtel:
- http://184.108.40.206/track.pl/0/http/URL NAME
Do also Check Free Airtel Miss call Alerts trick
- Quickly and easily share your pictures and videos directly with your Twitter followers
- Edit your photos with various filters and other enhancement tools
- Browse your Twitter photo timeline with photos from people you follow in a beautiful interface
- Browse photos from the most popular Twitpic users
- Manage your Twitpic photos and videos in your own timeline
- View and add comments to Twitpics
- Go to the Applications menu
- Tap the Play Store App, now you will have access to the Google Market Apps
- On the Top, at Right hand side- there will be a Search Symbol, tap on it.
- A search box will appear. In the Search box type "Yahoo Messenger"
- In the results index, there will be the "Yahoo Messenger" official chatting app by Yahoo Inc, tap on it and click Download.
- Thats it, the Yahoo Messenger app will start downloading on your tablet and get installed itself. Happy Chatting on your Tablet.
- Android 4.0.3 -- ITL41F
- Support for many devices (e.g Galaxy Nexus (maguro/toro), Galaxy S (GT-I9000), HP Touchpad (tenderloin, etc)
- Unsecure boot.img (stock AOSP kernel)
- Superuser & Busybox preinstalled
- 180 Degree rotation
- Built in performance/init.d configuration (Thanks Kejar & company)
- Custom Power Menu
- Brightness slider in navigation bar.
- Custom color for anything in RC
- Custom Clock Color/Location: Right, Center, Disable
- Battery Icon/ Color Picker: CircleMod, Bar, Text Only, Icon Only, Icon+Text or None
- Battery Bar in Status Bar or Nav Bar, Bar Thickness, Charging animation
- Nav Bar Transparency
- Nav Bar Button Reorder: Back-Home-Search-Menu
- Nav Bar Color Picker
- Nav Bar Button Glow Duration: Off, Fast, Slow
- Nav Bar: Long press to Search button
- Nav Bar Hide on Lockscreen
- Toggles in Pull Down Menu: Auto rotate, Bluetooth, GPS, Wi-Fi, Aiplane mode, Vibrate, Silent, Sync, Data, 4G, Tethering, Torch, Brightness
- 'Traditional' toggle layout (where the toggle are on the very top) -- find in RC > Statusbar General > Layout
- LCD Density (Careful with this)
- Menu Button location: Right, Left, both, Remove
- Menu Button Visability: Always show, Always show Invisible Icons
- Lockscreen Style: Stock, Quad, Octo, ol' gingerbread
- Lockscreen Wallpaper
- Lockscreen color changer
- Lockscreen calendar
- Lockscreen SMS customizable shortcut (with icons)
- Lockscreen Horizontal Option
- Performance Menu: (Use With Caution) Max/ Min CPU, Scaling Governor
- Unlock Sceen with Legacy Menu Icon
- Volume Key to Wake Screen
- Volume Key to Skip Tracks
- Long-press back button to kill process
- Disable CRT off animation
- LED pulse settings (time on/off)
- ICS ringtones/notification sounds
- Customize carrier text to whatever.
- Power Menu options: Boot to recovery/ Boot loader, Reboot, Screenshot
- Facebook contact sync integration (must wipe to get this)
- Disable Boot animation
- Keyboard: Volume keys act as a cursor while typing -- disable in keyboard options
- Long press home for recent apps (thanks brucekey)
- Quick torch (enable in ROMControl, long press power when phone turned off. See the magic.)
- Fast charge toggle for maguro/toro for kernels that support it
- Weatherpanel in notification drawer
- Weather on lockscreen
- Files, Videos, Songs, etc
- Also note down the MMS and Internet settings.
- Enable the USB debugging option in Galaxy Nexus by going to “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging”. The USB Debugging option should be ticked.
- Download the Milestone 5 AOKP Firmware & Google Apps.
- Connect Galaxy Nexus to the PC with the USB cable and transfer the Downloaded Firmware and Google apps files to the internal memory of the Nexus phone.
- Disconnect the mobile from the PC and turn off the Galaxy Nexus so that it can be entered in the Boot loader mode, where you can install the new firmware.
- Enter the "Boot loader mode" of Galaxy Nexus by pressing the Volume Up + , Volume Down and then simultaneously press the Power button till you see the boot loader mode screen.
- In boot loader, mode, select the option of “Recovery mode” with the help of Volume keys and press the power button to confirm the same.
- When the recovery mode starts, Select “Install zip from sd card” > “choose zip from sd card” and then choose the “Milestone 5 Firmware Package” and “Google Apps” which you have transfered in the internal memory device.
- Hold on for the upgrading process, which will now take about 5 – 8 minutes.
- When the firmware update is applied successfully to Galaxy Nexus, Select “Go Back” and then choose the option “Reboot System Now” for rebooting the phone.
Galaxy Nexus running Milestone 5 Custom ROM Firmware video: